By joining ARC, you will find a friendly, accessible organisation which is the ideal forum to develop relationships, increase your knowledge and help shape the future of the nation's residential communities.
This Membership is for Homeowners Associations or Bodies Corporate who have between 801 and 1200 levy payers when the development is at full capacity.
We commit to optimising your community leadership by:
- Protecting your interests through our relationships with various regulatory bodies.
- Developing your skills to govern your association successfully through training courses in a variety of formats for board members, managers and other professionals.
- Building relationships to help you succeed through our chapter meetings, training courses and the national conference.
- Discovering resources to give you the answers you need through publishing a collection of best practice guides and resources on community association governance and management.
- Finding qualified professionals through our business partners and service provider listings who specialise in community association services.
- Enhancing your knowledge through our publications and specialised newsletters which provide in-depth analysis of legislative trends and practical articles about all areas of community association management and leadership.
- Expanding your thinking through our research, with a body of knowledge and information on innovations and best practices in community association governance and management.
- Optimising your community in various areas by facilitating audits and providing advice on gaps and action required.
By joining ARC today you will be able to:
- Form part of a regional chapter where you can network with communities in your region.
- Access and download a comprehensive set of tools and templates and best practice documents.
- Have the opportunity to attend the national industry conference and workshops to learn from national and international industry experts on topics of particular importance to residential communities.
- Have access to critical national and international data and industry related information and activities via regular publications and the website.
- Gain member access to the website (www.hoasupport.co.za) and membership engagement software where a total suite of data, publications, tips, resources and national news is available to directors, trustees and estate management, as well as engage with other members and business partners
- Access to our panel of experts in various fields
- Access to our helpline to address day-to-day queries and challenges faced by estate management, which will either be put to our panel of experts or sent out to other member communities for their input.
- Access to our business partners who offer their expertise, products and services to your community